With arms wide open; Well I don't know if I'm ready, to be that woman I want to be.
You made me smile that tiny smile today, even if it was only for half an hour. I'll leave them alone. I'm beginning to cherish friendships that I thought were far at first but turn out to be closer than I thought.
NADIAH'S GOING L.A.! That's the shitzxsxsx mann. Omg, the first thing I'll do is waltzz into a camera shop and buy a nice Polaroid and I'll be so freakyy excited. The weird part? Nadiah doesn't want to go. She wants to go for Unit Camp. Sheesh. She must miss them too much. But still, LA. California. Hollywood. She seriously must be crazyy.
I'm in love with Valentino Rossi. The Doctor. How cute can he get? And that 'peace' sign he did before Shanghai's race just now. =] I think he looks cuter now when he's bald. He deserved to win today, I guess. Pedrosa's a loser, I feel quite sad for Hayden. Musttt stay with him all the way until the end of MotoGP championship. (:
I feel so guilty towards Sholihin, he asked me to watch Definitely, Maybe. Then The Bucket List. With Syaf and Nina. Then bubble tea-ing with him. But no, I'm sorry. Tied Down. Anyway, looking forward to watch the Ironman! Syaf said her sis cried because of its bagos-ness. Heh.