<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


That's what you get when you let your heart win,
-Paramore

Well yoo, I dont have any homework so I'm blogging(: I miss my maidd. Every day now is like pure boring torture, alonee at home and eyeing that computer to open my iTunes. And guess what, I prepared my uni for the first time ever without anyone's help/guidance. YAY.

June hols are packed ! I shall accompany Nisa to backpack arnd S'pore with my in-my-dreams Polaroid. Esplanade/Bugis/Queenstown/Haji Lane/Alexandra Arch hereee I come((: Unit Camp, class reunion. You better come my fuyohhh(s). &Happy Advanced Bday Nina! We need to go gantung-ing sometime.

Oh and today was photo-taking, both with Purple Dinos and for ncc. Taking class pics with BarneytheGay was HAHA:D I want to see the informal pic nowww.

Later part of the day, no comment:/ Slept in the bus like zzzz.

I kind of miss your face.
I think it might have ended quite differently with you. I just misunderstood everything all this time, I guess, that's why I looked around and suddenly I realized you weren't there. Oh and I hope you're fine. Healthy.

I shall be chilling for about a month. And then it's back to studyy. And my chilling time, will be the shit, I tell you. I shall be a social fagger. Yes, how horrible.


Need a feeling now, give me something that's going to last.



10:15 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain