Stop giving me that fucking innocent look. Gone through your shit one time too many. First and foremost, I will like to dedicate today to: Alpha '08-you're the light to all my sorrows, all retarded cedarians and most of all The Gang, I miss you so bloody much sometimes it hurts.
Cedar Sports Day was all right, no actually, it was fun. There were a few hiccups here and there like the rain, yes omg the rain. And the fact that I almost died three times in a row along with Aqilah and Shafeena, haha. Then there was the time where I was reading my paper and Diviya and Beautrice were arguing about something, till Beautrice finally asked her to shut up. Then I started laughing cos the article I was reading bore the headline 'Judge asks protestors to 'shut up''. And Diviya's moronic laugh when she saw the article just made me laugh harder to stitches. And the inter-unit relay, although ncc didn't win, we did try our best(: Rose, omg rose, the seniors all looked damn cute. Maryam laughed like what, man.
Wasn't that last paragraph so random; I'm toeing that fine line. Okay I feel like shutting myself up. Shut up, diyanah, shut up. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I feel all lovable and mushy to everyone these days. Especially to you.