<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Sunday, April 6, 2008


&so I've realised
I'll seek your solace;
I'll always cherish your perpetual smile.

It's been a roller-coaster week, and I still think I'm at the top. Fleeting dreams that rush me on towards dawn; hoping, hoping for a reprieve. Grant it for me, please?

Mornings now are always delivered with a pained sigh. I think, Cedar's been great so far. It's just that, there's nobody I can really, really just spill out to, someone who's able to drag my ass off to be crazy. I still remember the bubble tea times, and the times we kept impersonating celebrities we thought were bitches. No one here wants to do that.

The times I sneaked off some of his fries, when he pretended to be Ms Sarinah. The times he shared with me about his new girlfriend.

What am I doing right now. Sentimentalising on the past that we weaved, as soft and pink as cotton candy. But as far as I can see out into the future, it's a blind alley.

Syaf,Nina,Shol,Fiq&Hannanaremissed.
&hell.
Wednesday'sgoodbye.



2:08 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain