<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Saturday, April 26, 2008


Every little past frustration;

I see everyone's revolving into cliques now. Slowly, but surely. I don't really know how to fit in. The truth is, I can fit into any clique I like. It's just that, I don't want to. I don't know. I'm just so confused right now.../

Maybe I should take some senior-therapy. Which according to some cousin works. Only I don't like cuddling to seniors and then becoming like..Anisa? Or Aqilah? Hahaa. School is becoming quite a chore. Like, sometimes I just want to lie down and stare at the ceiling all day. Or maybe go backpack around Singapore and stay in a B&B. Yes, that'll be cool. Or I want to sit down beside the Esplanade and watch the skateboarders and the minahs and the working moms and dads pass by, and I want to write a poem for every single one of them. Okay fat chance.

This so sentimental but I opened my box that has all contents related to '08 and among the junk is: letters, letters, letters. Vday wrappers, cards(I misss). Affirmation ceremony invitation, 1P Orientation pic with PSLs. Some stoopid platoon pics that I actually printed out(Hudas creation being one of them).

Somehow I know I've been drifting apart from everyone, confining myself in this thin solitary space. I don't know, maybe it's this senior I have to pretend with everytime I see her. It hurts, alot, it's so sickening putting on a smile and having to sit with her when I want to sit with other people. Maybe it's the CTs. Maybe it's because all this friendship stuff, it's making me sick.


I need to go shopping. See a movie. Be more outgoing. Like a normal, 13year old girl on hiatus.


6:25 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain