<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Nad; 2005.

I LOVE ALPHA '08!!
lover baby.

And, I LOVE JASMINE! Hopefully, she'll get through all the admin craapp and be one of us(: I didn't even know I was promoting my CCA until she said she wanted to join. HAHA. Did you know EL was my second choice? Dum-dum. Yes, it was.

There was parade today. Hmm, it's interesting when you look at it from a different angle. And I realize, the www domain is dangerous; veryy dangerous. It's just that your waterworks couldn't stop until I realized you didn't mean it. What's done is done. We've gotten so far from our first scolding, now every shout is just a sting to the skin, but a sting nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.,,Saturday&Sunday hurry upppp. And next Tuesday too(:
Sepet's tomorrowwwww=]

There still was that silent smile
But just that empty, poignant feeling
Now.
I'm sad. Aku sedih=(





6:16 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain