<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Friday, March 28, 2008


Ugh I'm sick. I don't think it was because of muster parade. I think it's because, of everything else. Nowadays I feel like puking at random times. Like there was one time when I saw someone's face I literally didn't know, and I felt like throwing up. Not like her face was horrible. Just that, there's something wrong with my organs. I think. Dear Maryam is sick too.

I'm so pissed at everyone recently. They want this and that, they never stopped to think about me. Just that, no, this is not good enough. What do you think you're doing? I don't like it. Change. I'm your peer, for god's sake. I want to respect you as a friend, it never occurred to me that respect was solely for people older than me. But, you just keep making mybloodgowayupstairs.

Tick, tock. Sound of the clock.
I still feel we have so much more to prove.

p.s. Please come back.


4:49 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain