<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Thursday, March 6, 2008


If you could see me now, would you think twice?

Today was quiet. Brief. Even during training. I reaaallyyy want to keep myself awake during Lit, but I just fall asleep again. It's a wonder I got A1 for it. Seriously. These days I feel like I'm getting grades I didn't work for. Or maybe I'm being too overzealous or something. I'm trying my best to work harder. To prove myself wrong.

Someone once asked me,"What subject combination do you want to take?" and then another person reminded me about this issue again. Welll, I guess it'll be either Lit or Triple Science. I know, I fall asleep during Lit. But I like Lit because of its poems and those critical thinking skills. And Triple Science, well, it's considered the 'smartest' combination anyone can take. But I don't want to apply for a combination just because I can, but because I want. So.

Gosh, girl, you wrote one piece of chunk right there about something that is about one and a half years away.Hah.

Dreadingg.
Next Wednesday's going to be embarassing stupid okay.
Yes, it will be.


I'll miss you when you go.


6:00 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain