<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Tuesday, March 18, 2008


I should be resisting the temptations of this computer and go mug.
Well, obviously, I'm not but I will.
Sometime; sometime later.

Humaira says my voice is weird. Because my voice sounds really girlish and squeaky outside, but really deep and...manly?...during training.
Whatthehell.
I'm insulted.
Haha, but see, I don't think so. I think it's quite high, actually. Ironic.xxyy.

Oh. Mr Ong asked me what's my dream job.
Me: "Um..maybe in marketing or the film industry?"
Mr Ong: "Really? Well, I guess that'll be more to the Humanities side, more to Mass Comm. You should consider going into this course."

I made up my mind. I'm taking History/Literature in sec 3.
Sheesh. I should cool down a bit in this kind of thing.
See, my dear, take one step at a time.

People say they don't understand my blog.
Did you just understand all of that?

We laughed, we cried, and all the while we felt so alive.


4:35 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain