Sports Heats was like so comical and pathetic. I achieved second last, nyeheehees(: The run reminded me of saturday morning jogging sessions at sunplaza park. I miss working out. Well, at least kind of.
Oh, then we rushed back for muster parade, which was f-tothe-u-tothe-n. Yayy, and very laughable things happened too(: Haha. Ms. Teddy Bear got teased by us; and that effing irritating vending machine didn't return my 70cents. Then probably the next lucky girl will use my money to buy her drink. Urgh. And I just realised, my locker can't close already. So I dumped half of the junk under my table, which is already packed with my bottles and Berita Harians. Solution is: find a place for my bottles. Somewhere convenient and nice, where spiders won't spin their cobwebs on it.
You know what, I hummed Mariah Carey's Touch My Body on the way home. Hebbleargh. I don't want to hum Mariah Carey. She's not my type of singer. And I've been recently avoiding Three Doors Down, Nickelback, Alanis Morisette and all those nicenice singers. Hmm. Time to get a reality check.
I think I should go call my twenty-two little midgets now=]