<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Monday, March 17, 2008


Have you ever felt like thinking that you thought you knew someone enough for it to matter, only to find out that you don't know them much at all?

I have. I felt it today.

Today was not one of my better days;
But Ms. Teddy Bear and goreng pisang cheered me up.
And goreng pisang as in the one that you eat, not a nick for someone.


God, maybe this is just another test for me. Maybe you want to observe, observe if I fear a human being, just like me, more than you. And I do admit, I have felt fear towards people; but, I guess that is true of everyone. Maybe I shiver at the thought of people I fear, but I break down at the thought of you. I know, after all my school problems, relationship issues, all that will remain is you. But sometimes it's hard, to have courage in the light of fear, and have fear in the light of courage. God, I guess it boils down to just one thing: God willing, I'll pray for myself to be on the right path to your Home, along with the ones I fear, because the ones that you fear always turn out to be the ones that you love.


6:48 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain