<body>
His Footsteps .
When I look behind He Is Not There For Me .

Friday, February 15, 2008


my youth is spent; but i am not old;

went to HQ today to collect our uniforms.
&yes,my uniform looks cool,yo;looked good on about everybody.

history.history.
I have CT post-boredom.
I keep wondering why it's his-story.
where is her-story?

when they feel disappointed, i do too.
when they laugh and giggle, i feel the urge to do the same.
but yet we are apart by a barrier; taller than any dame.

I feel an urge to go to the top of the world.
My hopes are there,just not the confidence.
Just not that.

She said jia-you!And I want to be a survivor.Only sometimes, it's hard not to give up.To just let go.And break down.


8:31 PM

profile

Your profile here

Say What?

Tagboard here


Superlinks



Listen & Enjoy

music code here



Basscodes by Jacquelyn
Designer by Kika - Brain